Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday..we all get ready for church..I'm gettin' the hang of this "get ready" thing now with 3 little ones in tow. Like ridin' a bike..ya never REALLY forget how to juggle 10 requests for help...all coming at you at the same time!..Ally and Avery went to Children's church and Ashley opted to stay with me. We began the worship service with the children's handbell choir..they were soooo awesome..right on que. How sweet they were all standing up there, playing their bells. Ashley really loved it.
Next we began singing and as the words rolled out "all ye nations rise"..I couldn't help but hold Ashley tighter and tighter...If she were raised in China, she would NEVER hear the gospel. What a moment to reflect upon the enormaty of her adoption...and Asher's to come. When Emily and Jay were in Beijing when they went to get Ashley, they attended a church service. In order for you to walk in, you had to have a passport. All Chineese guides had to wait outside...it's a Communist country..there is NO FREEDOM OF WORSHIP there.
I know many people have thought that Em and Jay were not "doing the right" thing by adopting Ashley and Asher, but BECAUSE they have them, there will be two more souls in Heaven one day.....I know it's expensive, I know kids cost a fortune, I know there are 5 kids...all 8 years and younger,,,BUT...if NOT FOR THE ADOPTION...Eternity would not have been within their reach..
We had a really fun day today...I'll post about today with pics...another post..
Love to all.............

Comments

Popular Posts